JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  

deleting message I need to retrieve

I accidently deleted a message on my ATT digital answering machine, and I need to get it back. This same thing happened a year ago, and, I did get the deleted messages back, but, have forgotten how I did it. Please help!!!!!!

Welcome to Kim's Club. Sorry I cannot help you with the problem. However, I would advise not posting your email address here as you are opening yourself up to a large amount of spam. This is a members only forum as far as posting, but any one can read the posts. To delete your email address, simply click on the piece of paper with the pencil above your post to edit out the email address. Pharmacymom

KrishnaP, as pharmacymom recommended, it's not a good idea to post your email address on any public forum. I've deleted it for you. The answer to your question is likely specific to the particular model of ATT digital answering machine. So, your best bet is to go to [url="http://www.google.com"]Google[/url] and type in, undelete messages from AT&T [model number] digital answering machine. If that doesn't provide the information you seek, try variants of the search, like, retrieve deleted messages from AT&T [model number] digital answering machine. Good luck! ~ Greg