JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  

How does one paste something into one's HTML?

I tried to add MetaCrawler to my list of browsers. I was told to paste information into my HTML. I don't know what that means or how to do it. Please help me. Thanks a trillion!

Why not go to "MetaCrawler.com", create a shortcut to your desktop, then move it to your taskbar. I have the following browsers/search engines on my Task bar to the right of 'Start': ATT, Bing, Google, MSN(Default) and other shortcuts that I visit frequently, such as, Email, Kims Club, NOAA(Weather), current game that I am playing, etc. Note: I have a clean Desktop, that is , I have all my shortcuts hidden,(Xhi showed me how to do that, which I am most greatful), that's the reason I keep my frequently visited sites in the Taskbar.When I want to visit less visited sites all I need to do is click on the ">>Desktop" to the left of the clock. I still use Windows XP,SP3. If it was good enough for Noah, It's good enough for me [:D] Seadog