JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  

Web Site Hosting

I am starting a CPA firm and want to build a professional web site using one of the site builders tools that many companies have. I have read that Host Gator is good and reasonable from about a year ago. It has 4500 templates. Does anyone have experience more recently. I have obtained my site through Domain.com. They also offer a web site builder. Any current experience would be appreciated. Thanks.

I would recommend HostGator. Rather than those site builders that basically create static ad-like web pages, you can use Fantastico in the CPanel area of your HostGator account to quickly and easily create a WordPress, Drupal or Joomla website. That would result in a great looking website you can easily log into and update on your own, all without having to know any HTML, XML, JavaScript, PHP and the like. Add Google Apps to the mix and you've also got yourself your own GMail, Google Calendar and Google Docs accounts based on your custom domain name.