JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
VanessaM

Welcome to the New Komando.com!

I just want to congratulate the Komando Team for bringing the new Komando.com to life.  

It has a fresh look and offers more options for Kim's Club members, listeners and newsletter subscribers. Enjoy! :)

It's only a short distance between a "Pat on the Back, and a Kick in the Butt."

So far I have found nothing good about it for the following reasons:
1. Accessing the site is slow. (This could be because a lot of users are on line trying to figure what is happening.)
2. Difficulty in signing in after accessing the Forum/Message board. Would not accept my Password that I have used for 7 years, changed my password to comply with new rules, i.e., 12 characters, my old Password had 8. Still could not sign in from the Forum Page, I left the site then then went to Komando.com main page, then signed in, it worked, then I clicked "Read" > Forum, that took me to the Forum/Message board.
3. The post dates on the topics are wrong.
4. I don't mind "Changes" if they are for the better, however I don't like changes just to be 'changing' things if they are working fine just as they are.

Seadog

<p>Venessa, The following is what I get when trying to Sign in at the Forum:

"This page can't be displayed

•Make sure the web address [url="https://forum.komando.com"]https://forum.komando.com[/url] is correct.
•Look for the page with your search engine.
•Refresh the page in a few minutes.
•Make sure TLS and SSL protocols are enabled. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > Settings > Security

I've sent an email explaining the problem, when I receive a reply I'll send a reply explaining how I solved the problem.

Add  this to my other post:
5. How does one edit their post? The box on the left that shows up has a lot of gibberish in it.

Seadog

The new website and the new forum look fantastic. Nice to see the forum software finally updated and I am glad we can have avatar's now. =) Can't wait until all is up and running and the kinks are worked out. Nice work to the Komando team! =)

Well, to be honest, this morning the web site was a bit cranky for me. But this afternoon, while slower than the old normal, it is doing better. It is always hard to make adjustments, what used to be here is now over there, what was worded one way is now worded a little differently, but I will adjust. Congratulations on a new updated look! I will explore the options at my leisure. Thanks.

[quote name='Seadog' timestamp='1392232800' post='1232570']
<p>Venessa, The following is what I get when trying to Sign in at the Forum:

"This page can't be displayed

•Make sure the web address [url="https://forum.komando.com"]https://forum.komando.com[/url] is correct.
•Look for the page with your search engine.
•Refresh the page in a few minutes.
•Make sure TLS and SSL protocols are enabled. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > Settings > Security

I've sent an email explaining the problem, when I receive a reply I'll send a reply explaining how I solved the problem.

Add  this to my other post:
5. How does one edit their post? The box on the left that shows up has a lot of gibberish in it.

Seadog
[/quote]

Seadog,I get the same error when I try to log in via the "Log In" button on the web forum page. I can only log in by going to the main home page.

Same tiny box if you attempt to edit your reply.

Tried to upload a bio pic but there doesn't seem to be an "upload" button on the profile edit page. I was able to select a photo but can't figure out how to add it to my profile for my avatar.

This is the second day and I still don't see anything so "fantastic" about the new Forums page. On my screen the last post on all the topics, except the ones that were posted yesterday and today, show a posting date of June 2006 and earlier and there have been hundreds of post since then.
Does anyone see the same thing?

Where have all the smiley icons gone? I wanted to put one on my "P.S." to MrKite.

seadog

P.S. Good Pic MrKite.

[quote name='wxman57' timestamp='1392302924' post='1232585']
Same tiny box if you attempt to edit your reply.

Tried to upload a bio pic but there doesn't seem to be an "upload" button on the profile edit page.  I was able to select a photo but can't figure out how to add it to my profile for my avatar.
[/quote]

*************************I did it the way MrKite mentioned and it worked.Seadog

Won't work for me. :-((
[quote name='MrKite' timestamp='1392306253' post='1232586']
I selected 'custom picture', then browse, found the photo on my computer, clicked on open, then Done at the bottom of the page.
[/quote]

Sign in to follow this  

-advertisement-