JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
hgtomato

Connect HDTV to tablet

Just got a Nexus 10. It comes with a "micro HDMI" port (in addition to the mini USB port). Any ideas how to hook it up to an HD TV? TV has HDMI ports and cable jacks, I assume most HDTVs do.

Thanks!

We're not talking aboutid="blue"> APPLE,id="red"> here.id="blue"> [:D] [:X] YES, it's that easy.id="blue">

BMid="size3">id="blue">
The Silver Haired Techid="size3">id="green">
When you're my age, "running out the clock" doesn't sound like a good idea at all. id="size3">id="red">

quote:Originally posted by hgtomato

Cool! I gotta try this! Hope I can find the appropriate cable at Wally World or Radio Shack (not many other options in the area).

id="quote">
id="quote">Do some research on the price of HDMI cables. The cost varies from $4.99 for 3' ones up to $30+++++ for longer ones.I recently purchased some from Amazon for about a third the cost compared to Wall World. Example: Amazon, 3' $4.99, 6' $5.49. I believe there are 2' ones available, somewhere.If you like I will post the item #s.Noteid="green">: As we all say "I am in no way associated with Amazon, nor do I get compensation for mentioned their name."However, as much as I purchase from them I should be a share holder by now. [:D][:D][:D]Seadog