JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
sminkon

sound properties

I use Just Host for my web site. I have a music tract that auto plays when the site opens. If you navigate to other pages the sound is off. This is fine. The problem I am having is that I just added a link on my home page to a you-tube video, with sound, opening in a new browser window, and both sound tracts play over each other.

I can not figure out how to turn the sound off on my home page when the link is opened.

the web site is wwww.repair2restore.com

I wouls appreciate any help.

Thank you

I'm not sure there's a way to do what you're asking. You could set the link so it loads OVER your home page, that would turn off the music but the visitor would now be at Youtube's website. I think that many here would suggest that it would be best to eliminate the music on your homepage, as many people would find it irritating. I know that I don't like landing to such sites.

I agree with you Primrose, It is a good site. I even like the music. Beats what is coming out of Nashville the last few years. Shhhhhh! You didn't hear me say that. Being a Tennessean I wouldn't want my friends hear me say such a thing. Sorry about that MrKite, Or do you agree with me since you live in the city where "Blues" was born. The Memphis sound sure beats the Nashville sound.

Seadog