JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  

PC Blocked

I know very little about computers as I am in my 70 But when I turned my computer on I got a message that said I had violated copyright laws ??. And I if understand this message I need to pay a fine of $200.00 to turn on this computer. Can anyone help

Ah Ha! You have been hit by the FBI moneypak virus malware scam. Depending on how computer literate you are this can be difficult to remove without expert help. Gid="blue">oid="red">oid="orange">gid="blue">lid="green">eid="red"> fbi scam virus removal. Look at the two videos there and see if you think that is something you could attempt. If so and you need more guidance drop back with questions. Otherwise you should seek professional or expert friend help.

Respectfully Submitted

Xhiid="Script MT Bold">id="maroon">

id="size5">

The Computer Whisperer

Everyone is entitled to my opinion

id="size2">

quote:Originally posted by xhi

Ah Ha! You have been hit by the FBI moneypak virus malware scam. Depending on how computer literate you are this can be difficult to remove without expert help. Gid="blue">oid="red">oid="orange">gid="blue">lid="green">eid="red"> fbi scam virus removal. Look at the two videos there and see if you think that is something you could attempt. If so and you need more guidance drop back with questions. Otherwise you should seek professional or expert friend help.

Respectfully Submitted

id="size5">

The Computer Whisperer

id="size2">

id="quote">
id="quote">

quote:Originally posted by jonas127
quote:Originally posted by xhi

Respectfully Submitted

id="size5">

The Computer Whisperer

id="size2">

id="quote">
id="quote">
id="quote">id="quote">