JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
BillMsenior

Komando minutes not working in Feedly

Because of Google's idiotic decision to eliminate Google Reader, I switched to Feedly. The WSJ (Wall Street Journal) plays, but Kim's Digital Minutes will NOT. When I click on one of Kim's Digital Minutes, after I click it, the MB count is ZERO, and if I click the feed, it opens another BLANK window. Don't know if it's a Komando problem, or a Feedly problem, but either way, I can't play the Digital Minutes, short of going to Kim's site and playing her MP3 file. I have tried the other replacements, and they SUCK. Feedly is the easiest reader replacement. I wish someone would create a reader that emulates Google reader.
BM
The Silver Haired Tech
We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress.