JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
bobbiepc

unusual letter

My Mom has a house in another state that is currently unoccupied. Yesterday she received a very detailed letter from a young married women who has supposedly gone by the home and has fallen in love with it. She realized it is unoccupied and wrote a 3 page letter about her family (only one brief mention of a husband) and how they hope Mom would consider selling the house. She is also graduate student and it struck me funny that she wrote it on notebook paper. The letter was just so "perfect" it doesn't read well with me.

I realized she was able to get my address if she found Mom's association to me as I'm a Speech Pathologist and have a NPI number which has to list my address. She could have also gone to a neighbor and requested the address which in turn doesn't set well with me. Perhaps it is silly, or just being overly protective, but I have mixed feelings about this letter. I did a quick search and she does live where she states, but so much can be manipulated I am just concerned.

While Mom won't do anything until she consults with her attorney I thought I would throw this out to all of you.

Contact with this person by an Attorney or a Real Estate Agent that works for your mother could easily verify the validity of the offer.

Respectfully Submitted

Xhiid="Script MT Bold">id="maroon">

id="size5">

The Computer Whisperer

Everyone is entitled to my opinion

id="size2">