JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  

Using VPN'S

I can receive a one year subscription to CyberGhost as part of a bundle package. Is CyberGhost a safe VPN to use? In the explanation of how it works it states that you would share an IP address with other users on different servers. My concern is could I be linked with people doing illegal activities unaware and be subject to arrest?

I will leave it all up to you but if it were me I would NOT do it as when you share an IP address with others you are also sharing other information too.....and I could be all wet.....but I still would not do it as I am not that trusting unless I know who these people are you are sharing information with and so as I said i would not do it.

That is my opinion only based on the info you gave in the question. Each person that has the internet has an I.P. address and to share the info....no....for your own safety and privacy.

Dustin [8]