JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
flyer

web listings

I run a site for a non-profit. when you search the web for the web site, you get a heading for something different than the web site. The URL still pops up but the title is wrong. I'm guessing that this was put in incorrectly some time ago, but I can't figure out how to correct. Anyone have some help on this? I also have another problem. When you search for this site another site comes up in the results (many times the #1 result). It was a sub site some time ago, but we have separated ways. I can't get them to shut it down. How can I get the search engines to stop finding it since our URL is mentioned in their site. Thanks, Flyer

As to your first question, you have to edit the HTML code of the website. The "Title" actually appears between two title tags, right near the top of the web page code: <title> Type the New Title Here </title> Just look for those "title" tags and change the code there to the right title. As for the second issue, there's nothing you can do about it.