JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
OceanaRose

Email Icon on Internet Explorer 11

Someone reset my IE after the download of IE11. I now have no toolbars and no email icon. I can't figure out for the life of me how to get it back to what I consider usable/ normal.

This all started after the download of IE today which I didn't expect. Then things didn't work right for some reason, copy/paste didn't work on Inkfrog.com. So, I downloaded Firefox and still have no email and can't remember how to set up my toolbars to get mail.

Hope someone can help.

Marion

Is this the email icon you are looking for?If so to show the command bar right click on a blank area on the top of the window to the left of the - o x symbols and click on Command bar if it is not already checked. If it is checked then and just the email symbol is missing then click on a blank space on the command bar itself choose customize and make sure the email icon shows on the right side. If it is still not there it may be off the screen. There should be a double arrow at the left edge of the command bar. Click on that and see if the email icon shows up. If you want it on the window then drag the dotted line to the left of the home page icon and drag to the left. If the dotted line does not show right click on a blank space on the tool bars and uncheck "Lock the Toolbars".

Respectfully Submitted

Xhiid="Script MT Bold">id="maroon">

id="size5">

The Computer Whisperer

Everyone is entitled to my opinion

id="size2">

Thank you, back to normal.Marion

quote:Originally posted by xhi

Is this the email icon you are looking for?If so to show the command bar right click on a blank area on the top of the window to the left of the - o x symbols and click on Command bar if it is not already checked. If it is checked then and just the email symbol is missing then click on a blank space on the command bar itself choose customize and make sure the email icon shows on the right side. If it is still not there it may be off the screen. There should be a double arrow at the left edge of the command bar. Click on that and see if the email icon shows up. If you want it on the window then drag the dotted line to the left of the home page icon and drag to the left. If the dotted line does not show right click on a blank space on the tool bars and uncheck "Lock the Toolbars".

Respectfully Submitted

Xhiid="Script MT Bold">id="maroon">

id="size5">

The Computer Whisperer

Everyone is entitled to my opinion

id="size2">

id="quote">
id="quote">