JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
aubrey39

dss.drivefor.net - I cannot remove

No, I have never used a rescue disk from any of those. I will look into it. Is there an article on Kim's site about them? Meanwhile, my solution is to use IE and not Chrome.id="Arial">id="size3">id="navy">

Kim has several articles on rescue disks, including this one. The main thing is to set your computer to boot from a cd.

Are you saying in your last response that the virus only is affecting the Chrome browser, and not IE or firefox?? If so, then maybe you want to uninstall Chrome, reboot and rescan for viruses and then reinstall Chrome? Another option, in case this is a browser add on rather than a full blown virus is to download and install Slimcleaner and use the browser tool to remove any possibl offending add ons.