JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
Karey

connected to internet, but browsers don't work

HELP! I've tried some solutions, but to no avail. Connected to internet, but browsers don't work. I'm typing from another Toshiba, and access is fine. Computer is a Toshiba Satellite Windows 7, Linksys router. Firefox, Chrome, IE do not connect. Thank you

Go to Control Panel -> Internet Options -> Connections Tab -> LAN Settings. Make sure only "Automatically Detect Settings" is checked. Reboot.
Respectfully Submitted
Xhi

The Computer Whisperer
Everyone is entitled to my opinion

OK. Try Start -> Type CMD -> Right click CMD.exe and select Run as Administrator -> Type netsh winsock reset -> Reboot
Respectfully Submitted
Xhi

The Computer Whisperer
Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Hi! When I rebooted, browsers didn't work right away. Started a Norton scan, and during that process, the browsers began to work! Perhaps it took a little while for the command to kick in. Who knows, but bottom line, I have internet browser access now! Thank you very much!

Hi, [url="http://en.kioskea.net/forum/affich-452555-internet-connected-but-browser-not-working"]here is a forum[/url] where different people had the problem where the browsers did not work right away and one person gave some advice and told what to do to fix it. Dustin [8]