JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
Salty

IE 11 for Windows 7 update

For a couple of weeks now, every time I turn my laptop off an update for IE 11 for Windows 7 makes an attempt to download/update. And every time it is unsuccessful. Although I rarely use IE, it is frustrating every time this tells me to wait..."update 1 of 1 is downloading". Has anyone else experienced this? How do I stop this? Thanks in advance for any solutions.

I can not tell you why it is doing what it is doing, but you can likely shortcircuit the run around by going [url="http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-11-worldwide-languages"]here[/url] and downloading the install package for IE 11 to your desktop, then close your browser, and run the install package from your desktop. If that fails, then reboot and go to Safe mode and then try to install again. Every great once in a while, I will have to go this route for a Windows update.