JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
Seadog

Firefox problem

I use American Greetings to print greeting cards. When I select a card and click "Print" a box appears in the left upper corner that reads "Get Adobe Flash Player". (The Card does not appear.) So, I click the box that says Get "Adobe Flash Player" then I click Save, then go to my Downloads folder and double click as instructed, then click Run. The Flash player downloads and installs. Note: It is already installed on my computer. I have went thru this routine at least 5 times. Same thing occurs every time. It also happens when I try to print an image from a Web Site. How do I get Firefox to recognize that Adobe Flash Player is Installed? Is there an application I must use? I can access American Greetings with IE if I type americangreetings.com in address bar and print the cards without any problems. But if I try using an IE Desktop Shortcut, Firefox is the Browser that accesses AG. Same old problem. How do I make IE my default browser and still use Firefox. Using the Set Program access and Defaults in the Start Menu does not let use IE as default even when making the changes. My OS is XP Sp 3 Seadog

I think just setting IE as your default would be the easiest and best solution here. You can still use FF to browse, but if you use another program, such as AG that requires internet access, it will default to IE - no big deal. As for FF, you might go directly [url="http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/"]here[/url] and check to see if you have the latest FP version. You can also look in your Programs (Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin) to see which version you currently have for FF.

Wxman57, I did what you suggested and it worked, Thanks. Bill, I installed the PDF Viewer you mentioned in using Firefox but still receive the same "Adobe Flash player Needed" box. MrKite, I am unable to tell which version Adobe Flasher is installed in Firefox. apparently none of the install attempts were sucessful. Thanks for the info. TO ALL: I'll soon have a new computer then my problems will really start. Standby for my Maydays, November Charlies, SOS's and 911 calls. Seadog