JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
Ginny9255

script has stopped working?

I am getting pop-ups that say "a script may have stopped working,Do you want to try to continue or wait?" This is more often in FF but also in the other browsers as well.What does that mean? What do I select and how do I fix this? I have Glary Utilities but when I run it, nothing comes up. I am stumped? Thanks

I get those occasionally. It's nothing wrong with your computer. There is just some script running on the website you're viewing that is having a hard time completing. It may just need more time to complete. Here's a Mozilla page that explains the issue and tells how you can let scripts run longer (to completion) if it's a big issue with some sites you visit. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/warning-unresponsive-script