JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.

Apparently the Jokes topic is now unlocked, I'll give it a try.

For all the Texans.

A Texas Lady Tale.

Kind of a Texas thing…  but maybe “others” will find enjoyment as well.

One day, a very gentle Texas lady was driving across a high bridge in Austin.  As she neared the top of the bridge, she noticed a young man fixin ("fixin" in Texas means: has the means or abilities to take action) to jump...

She stopped her car, rolled down the window, and said, "Please don't jump!  Think of your dear mother and father."

He replied, "My mom and dad are both dead; I'm going to jump."

She said, "Well, think of your sweet wife and precious children."

He replied, "I'm not married, and I don't have any kids."

She said, "Well, then you just remember the Alamo."

He replied, ''What's the Alamo?''

She replied, ''Well bless your heart...  just go ahead and jump, you little Yankee Democrat Bastard!''

Glad you liked it Bill. My sister sent it to me, She and her husband are Transplants but  have lived in Texas, Pasadena and Deer Park since the early sixties except for 7 years in Singapore (My brother in law, now retired, worked for Phillip 66). They have two sons that are Texans and when they come to Tennessee wearing their Stetsons, boots, jeans and big buckles, and since they are tall, they get a lot of attention.

They send me a lot of Texas jokes.

Seadog

P.S. There is an article on Kim's site today about Texas and Texans. An interesting thing about the size of Texas is that El Paso is closer to San Diego, CA than it is Houston.

Which made me think about Tennessee being so long that North East Tennessee is closer to Canada than to Memphis.

For all the Texans.

A Texas Lady Tale.

One day, a very gentle Texas lady was driving across a high bridge in Austin.  As she neared the top of the bridge, she noticed a young man fixin ("fixin" in Texas means: has the means or abilities to take action) to jump...

She stopped her car, rolled down the window, and said, "Please don't jump!  Think of your dear mother and father."

She replied, ''Well bless your heart...  just go ahead and jump, you little Yankee Democrat Bastard!''

It takes a Texan to really enjoy this!

For all the Texans.

A Texas Lady Tale.

It takes a Texan to really enjoy this!

Primrose

I was reading an article about Ford, the company, was ending production of the Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. There were several comments as to why Law enforcement Officers like the Crown Vic so much when there were other vehicles,Police type, that are just as good.

One, apparently an Officer of the Law, said that all the other "Police Cars" were too small, that the "Vic" has enough room in the front seat area for 2 people, all the radio equipment, 3 computers, and a box of doughnuts.

Seadog

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-