JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
marina7

OMG photos EVERYWHERE!

Now  that both my girls have graduated I finally have the computer to myself.  The issue.  There are photos scattered  everywhere!!! Everyone's photos were downloaded to this computer.   Not only the photos on the hard drive in multiple files but on WIndows Live Photo Gallery, Drop Box, Picasa, Cloud, Silverlight etc. etc. I am totally overwhelmed!!  Is there a program or way to get all the photos into one file/area? There are probably 1000+ between photos and videos.

At least my hard copy photos from back in the day are all in one giant container patiently waiting to be organized. But these digital photos are scattered everywhere.  I am afraid we are going to lose the pictures if we don't rectify the issue soon.  Thank you...

If you download and install Picasa it will find all the photos on your computer for you to view.  Then you can organize them however you wish.

One important thing to remember:  Picasa DOES NOT store the photos, only views them.  They remain in their original folder.  If you choose to delete a photo using Picasa, you are deleting it permanently from your computer.

Sign in to follow this  

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-