JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
amyg1751

Viewing Scanned Photos on a TV

I am scanning some slides for a friend, and he wants to be able to view the scanned photos on a TV.  I had put some of his recent slides onto a DVD and made copies for each of his children.  Most of them were not able to view the photos on the TV.  What do I need to do in order to do this?

Thanks!

Amy

The children or whomever wishes to view the photos on a television are going to need a DVD player or similar device, or stream the pictures from a computer, unless the television has the capability to show media from a thumb drive or SD memory card.  Otherwise they can take the DVD or CD of the pictures scanned to a Wal-Mart or drug store and view them while they choose which ones to print.

Of course, if they have smart phones or tablets with Internet access, they can view them there after you post them on Google Drive/Dropbox or similar service and give them access to the posting.

Sign in to follow this  

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-