JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
IslandGirl

I'm new to this forum and need some help

Hi, I'm new to the forum and need some help, please. I signed up as a birthday gift to myself after turning 65 this week and hope this forum will help me keep up with technology. My question...is there a trick to navigating the forum? I have scrolled through the topics and it looks like I would have to post numerous times under different topics to ask all my questions. Is that correct or is there a topic that I have not found where you can post multiple questions? Also, how do I get back to the main page when I leave the water cooler? The back button only takes me to the first page of water cooler, not to the main page for Kim's Club.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

As you have found out there are lots of different forums (Cell phones & Tablets, Home & Personal Safety, etc.).  It is setup this way to try and keep it organized.  You should post your questions in the appropriate forum.

When I am looking at questions, I just click on "View New Content" and I see everything new from all of the different forums.  If I want to get back to the top level I just click on "Read" then click on "Forums".

Does that help any?

-advertisement-