JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
flyer

NTLDR Missing

I have a CPU that was purchased from a school system.  It had the HD removed.  I've installed a used (wiped) drive and started to load windows.  It has 1 gig of RAM.  I can only get "NTLDR Missing press Control, Alt., Del".  What am I missing to be able to start the loading of the Windows OS?  It originally had XP and I am trying to load Win 7.

Thanks,

Sailor

Are you using an OEM version of Windows 7 to install?  Your error message is that the Windows NT loader file can't be found.  This normally means your disk is not properly prepared for Windows.  This article http://www.howtogeek.com/186775/how-to-download-windows-7-8-and-8.1-installation-media-legally/ shows you how to download installation media if you don't have a proper installation DVD.

I am using an OEM disk. That is the reason I could not understand it not working. I have used it before to load onto a new computer I built. I will look at the article you sent tomorrow.

Thanks

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-