JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
sbldezynr

Is there a risk if I don't upgrade to the latest OS?

Is my computer at risk if I don't upgrade from Yosemite to EL Capitan OS?

I'm concerned that my stand-alone HP Deskjet D1430 Printer and my stand-alone Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner won't be compatible.

Thanks,

Sandy Landers

There is a risk involved only if you continue to connect to the Internet using OS X, or update your programs.  If you are content with your present application capabilities and they have not given you any problems, you can stay with Yosemite indefinitely, just load a virtual machine to connect to the Internet and keep the virtual machine up-to-date.  A virtual machine framework should still be available for Yosemite, any one of Oracle VirtualBox, Parallels, xhyve, or VMWare offerings should work, and a copy of Windows, Android, Chromium, or Linux to install as a guest would then give you a secure browsing experience which can be updated without disturbing the host machine.

Sign in to follow this  

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-