JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
trueheart01

Offer for expensive software.

I have received an offer for pricey software from an Indian sales rep. For software that blocks all types of spyware, malware, etc'. Called AURAPCSUPPOT.COM, they were very hard sell, but we Put of cost until the first of year. I'm running Windows 10 but they informed me I had to download to windowed 7 ? Because my operating system was already so screwed up. We don't use our msn computers as much as we used to because my wife and I first purchased I phones and last xmas a year ago we purch. Pads. Smacks of fraud! Help

I'm not sure what the 'pricey software' which was offered, but the only reason to downgrade to Windows 7 from Windows 10 is if:

1. the software offered doesn't support Windows 10, only Windows 7, or
  2. the support staff know Windows 7 only and haven't the experience to support you on Windows 10.

At least AFAIK.

-advertisement-