JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.

OK, I upgraded my Android to the LG4. I thought I was just deleting 1 photo on the new phone but lost my gallery of photos that I wanted to keep. Could they be hidden in my memory card? Does anyone know if there's any possible way to retrieve them and, if so, how? I'm obviously too old for modern technology!

If you go to the Google Play store and search for photo recovery, there are 40+ free apps which purport to help you recover your pictures. I personally haven't needed any of them, so I can't make any recommendations.

If you have the Google Photos app (the icon looks like a multi-colored, 4 blade pin-wheel), your photos may already have been backed up to your on-line Google Photos storage, and you might find them there.

Thanks but unfortunately I think Clean Sweep has removed all of them. I tried the Google Photos first..... no luck. Then, I tried several from the Play Store with the same results. My last option is to go to T-Mobile and see if they have any ideas....  not something I really want to do on my day off but if they can help, I'm game.

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-