JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
JANDJTOGETHER__

Advertising on Kim's site

Kim has stated before that she can't control what advertisers put on her site and there is no automated testing of which I am aware which can spot attackers to other people's computers.

Hi,

This is Amber from customer service. I believe I just responded to your email to support as well!

Most ads are just that: Advertisements for another business or website. If you inadvertently click an ad you did not want to view, just close the page. While it is certainly possible for viruses to be embedded in ads, most are safe. As the cwsnyder2 stated, this is something that is difficult for ad partners to detect and unfortunately you can encounter them on any legitimate website.

Kim always recommends you keep your antivirus up-to-date to ensure nothing infects your computer! 

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-