JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.

Those of you who have been on the Kim Komando Forums for a while (back when it began as the Kim's Club Message Board) might remember me. I am happy to announcement my return to the Kim Komando family. It's been quite a while since I last chimed in, but I am looking forward to getting back into the habit of checking in regularly.

Since I last posted, my life is now very different. I no longer work a full-time job, but I enjoy life as a self-employed individual. I own and operate my own private business, offering IT, Bookkeeping, Income Tax Preparation and other general consulting services to small businesses in the San Antonio, TX area and online. I also work as an independent Partner/Driver for Uber. Both ventures allow me to maintain a more flexible work schedule, and that is why I have decided to return to my old passion of helping to support Kim's listeners through this platform.

I look forward to touching base with legacy users, and especially to making new friends and helping to answer their questions posted in the forums. Thanks in advance to lending your ear, and allowing all of us to benefit from each other's professional and personal experience.

Thanks. It's good to be back. Glad to see you'r still here. I noticed that some of our old friends are no longer here, and the forum doesn'T seem to be as busy as before.

-advertisement-