JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
RandyO

Malware on Mac El Capitan 10.11.6

Okay, so it finally happened to me. I try to be careful but with all the online activity and shopping during the holidays I have unfortunately clicked on something and now have malware on my mac mini. It opens my browsers mostly Safari and Chrome occasionally Firefox on its own. And of course I am todays winner or my Flash is out of date (don't even have Flash anymore) etc., etc. I have Kaspersky, Norton provided by Comcast and Webfoot. Running any of these does not find any threats. Sometimes the malware locks up the browser and I have to force quit or I get a very loud annoying  audio warning saying Flash is out of date and do not close out the site. Anyone know what I can do to rid this from my computer?

Sign in to follow this  

-advertisement-