JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
mikeb

Komando Dual Lens Dash Cam Firmware

Just received my Komando Dual Lens Dash Cam. Unit shows the firmware is version 1290. Downloaded the firmware update file but can't tell what version it is -  file name is "FW9622A.bin". Does anyone know what version this is? Trying to avoid updating the Dash Cam unit unless I have to.

Mike

This is Amber from customer service. 

When the manufacturer made the firmware update, they did not change the version number so unfortunately you will be unable to tell if it is already applied. However, you should go ahead and go through the steps for the update as it will not hurt anything to apply it again. 

I apologize for the delay in our response. While we do try to monitor the forums for customer issues, you will receive a response faster by contacting us directly. 

You can reach customer service at support@komando.com or by phone at 1-800-566-2636. We are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mountain Standard Time. 

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-