JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
pollywog

can't access email from phone

I recently purchased a samsung galaxy phone from verizon.

When I try to access my email at yahoo my computer says it is blocked because the app isn't up to yahoo security standards.

I don't know how to upgrade the app to a different one.

Les.

I am using the Yahoo! Mail-Stay Organized app from Google's Android Play Store, but it has been updated recently because of Yahoo!'s security problems. To use it safely, you must stay up to date on the app as well. The update pretty much ties your mail account to one device, whether desktop, tablet, or phone and/or requires 2 factor authentication (login + entering one-time security code from a text message). I assume an Apple iOS app would have the same requirements, which may be causing your problems.

To update your Android app, download an updated app from the Google Play store, after you have updated Android, if required. If your Android version is too old, you may not be able to update the app or be able to access Yahoo! mail from an app. You can still attempt to access your Yahoo! mail from your browser.

Sign in to follow this  

-advertisement-