JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Siliconman62

Komando App: Yes, I'm the one who gave it a 1 star review!

To start off, I am the person who gave this app a 1 star review.  Why you say?  I really wanted this app to work on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge so I could cast the show to my HD TV.  As soon as I click to watch the show (or any videos for that matter), I am unable to sign into the app (It says my email address or password was entered incorrectly).  I know my credentials are correct (as I can sign into my account on my PC and my Surface Pro 3 tablet with no problem).  I heard Kim on her last show say that she tried to contact me.  Really?  This is news to me as I have not heard from her either by phone or email or any other form of communication at all.  However, if anyone here can tell me how I can sign into my account from my Samsung phone, I'd love to hear your input how this can be done.  Maybe there is a setting I need to do for my phone to help me sign in perhaps?  Appreciate any advise you can give.  Thanks!

Michael

Dear Michael,

This is Amber from customer service. I am sorry to hear of the trouble you are having trying to watch the show in the app.

When you click on "The Show" in the app you are redirected to the main page through your phones browser where you can sign in. I just tested the site using my Android Phone and was able to sign in without any issues.

The most common cause of this type of issue is blank spaces in the email or password. To check, insert your cursor in the email field and backspace both before and after the address to ensure there is not a blank space. This often happens when the address gets saved incorrectly in the browsers saved forms.

If you continue to have trouble, please reach out to us directly. While we do try to monitor the forums for customer issues, you will receive a response faster by contacting customer service. 

You can reach customer service at support@komando.com or by phone at 1-800-566-2636. We are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mountain Standard Time. 

Amber,

I had uninstalled the komando app from my phone.  I reinstalled the app and did it with and without your suggestion.  Well...now it works!  I'm thinking maybe I had a bad install the first time or it stored the username/password wrong (due to blank spaces as you suggested).  I was able to cast the show last week and it is working again this week!  (Even after the Android 7.0 update!)  So all is good, and I promise to go to the Google Play apps review and change my rating from a 1 to 5 stars.

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-