JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Catman

Digital Photo Organization

I have 20,000+ photos on my PC.  They are all arranged by folder, i.e. Summer Vacation 2015, Kid's 7th bday party.  It took a long time to have all the photos scanned so that I could put them on my PC and then put them in specific folders.  Is there an on-line program/app where I can duplicate what I have on my PC?  Basically copy exactly what I have and retain the same folders?  I tried Google photos, but all that did was dump all 20,000 photos into a single box.  I don't want to spend weeks creating the same folders I have on my PC and then dragging 20,000+ photos to the appropriate folder.  I already have my computer backed up with Mozy in case something drastic happened to my PC.  I would like an on-line source for my photos, and then if I want to, send someone a link to view photos from a specific photo album.  Does anyone know any good programs that have been around where I can do this?  Dropbox? Shutterfly?  Flickr?  other?  I don't care about the cost. 

Thanks from Texas

Catman

February 28, 2017

-advertisement-