JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
amber

Have you checked out the new Komando mobile app yet?

Have you checked out the new Komando mobile app yet?

The free Kim Komando app is now available for your phone and tablet. It's now easier than ever to get my breaking tech news 24/7, latest security alerts, free podcasts, great prizes, and connect with me on social media and even send me your questions.

Check out a video preview here.

Apple user? Click here to download my free app in Apple's App Store.

Android User? Click here to download my free app in Google Play.

Using the App to listen to Podcasts:

Open the app, scroll down, and tap on Podcasts.

You can listen to the free Komando On Demand and Tech News This Week podcasts right in the app. Just tap the podcast you want to listen to and then tap the on the grey bar that says Listen. If you tap Listen again you can access controls to pause playback or skip to the next podcast.

Kim’s Club members can listen to the full show by tapping The Show at the top of the screen. This will take you to the full site so you can log in. Once logged in you can listen right on the page or download the files to your device. If you have a weak connection, downloading the podcast first will work best. Not a member of Kim’s Club yet? Click here to join!

Technical issues?

Please email our developer at help@doapps.com with the details of your issue. 
Include your device model along with the following in the subject line: 
Feedback for Komando.com App (4.21.290026039)

If you have any other issues or suggestions, you can reach the Komando support team at support@komando.com or just call us at 1-800-566-2636.

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-