JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
ldkamb

Printing double sided photos

I need to print 4.5 inch by 4.5 inch photos back to back. There are lots of how to do it sites and youtube videos but none seem to address what I need. I have an HP printer that is capable of 2 page printing but since both sides will have either the same picture or one side has a picture and the flip side has a menu, they need to line up perfectly or nearly so.  I am open to a software recommendation where it has you load side one and side 2. There are online services that will supposedly do it but they are not clear about what steps to take. I know Kim is really good with photo manipulation and hopefully has come across something I might try. Avery has a template for printing on both sides of a business card but again, that is not exactly what I need. Any help would be appreciated.

Since you don't list your printer or even printer type, I can only give you general instructions.

First, Microsoft Word, LibreOffice Writer, and most modern word processor programs are perfectly capable of printing double-sided on whatever form you define and load on your printer, but to get everything to line up front and back, you are going to have to load the pictures/menu/etc in the word processor in your desired order.

All picture processing/printing programs with which I am familiar are setup with printing pictures on only one side because most archival printing paper is single sided (again, that with which I am familiar).

Sign in to follow this  

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-