JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
marvinambrose

Product registration

Bought new earbuds for daughters mp3 the other day,  Retrak brand.  Asks for product registration.  I never thought about it before and I registered products that were important to me.  Sometimes I forgot to do it.  Now I am thinking there must be a limit to entering your information over and over again.  It cannot be smart.  It cannot be wise.  It that correct or does it not matter if you register everything possible?

Here's what I do personally.  Whether I register something depends on how much it costs.  Let's say the earbuds cost $20, I would not register it.  On the other hand, if they cost $100 I would probably take the time to register it.

You're absolutely right in that every bit of information about your self that you put online adds up!

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-