JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
MUTigerFan

iPhone 6 email deletion did not remove content

My iPhone 6 deletion of an e-mail did not remove the content so the e-mail is still in my inbox.  All other Apple devices and the server removed the entire e-mail.  If I click on the e-mail, i get a message "connecting" but no deletion of the content.   If i delete the e-mail, it disappears (not in trash or any other malibox) and my inbox shows "connecting" at the bottom with no updates.  If I do a power/home shutdown and the iPhone restarts the e-mail returns.  I tried removing the account but the message said my notes would be removed.   i have researched and have not been able to find an answer that works for me.   I am planning to buy the new iPhone 7 so hoping to keep this one a few more months.

This issue has been resolved.   I contacted my carrier.  I deleted the e-mail account and added it back.  The e-mail without content was gone  (neither in the in-box or trash).   My mail is now updating no more "connecting".  The iPhone 6 e-mail is now updating as it should.

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-