JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.

Greetings. I'm a new member (long-time listener) and YES, I do raise sheep. Also llamas, ducks, chickens, ranch dogs et al. I spin my own wool. My interests include cyber security, protecting health information, augmented communication and AI adaptations for helping people with disabilities/ medical conditions to have 'Ability' and to live joyfully. I have a small private psychiatric mental health practice and work with local law enforcement and crisis intervention / first responders to help keep our communities safe and healthy. I was a safety officer and disaster preparedness instructor in my 'former life'. I come from a family of engineers and musicians and have a neuro-atypical view of the world that I'm not ashamed of. I remember the garage days of digital infancy.  My doctoral dissertation (way back when) focused on how to help teens with Type 1 diabetes detect early blood sugar highs and lows using hand held 'pocket computers' (Psions) that I programmed myself.  It was a very early version of the concept of symptom tracking and self-management for chronic health conditions.  Sometimes I feel like a dinosaur, when I see my patient's FIT BITS. I love data.  I like Arc-GIS and almost wish I'd gone into engineering instead of health care. Visual information and 'systems thinking' are some of my favorite things. I'm interested in creating a 'Maker Space' in rural Montana. So anyone who has an interest to join me on this, please contact me.

-advertisement-