JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
JamesF

Share Google Docs With Internet?

How can I publish a google document so anyone on the internet can find it (read only of course)?  I routinely find that I'm solving a problem that I know others have.  For example, I just determined the prerequisites for installing Guest Additions into CentOS 7 running on Oracle Virtual Box.  While this may be somewhat rare, it's hardly unique.  However, the installation fails unless the prerequisites are met and those prerequisites aren't documented.  So, after finding a plethora of solutions that do not work, I nugged down and found the answer on my own.  And, I documented the solution on a Google document.  Yea, go me.  However, I know others are having the same problem.  How can I let them find my document?

Thank you

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-