JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
imagramma

Win 10 logon screen

I recently purchased an Asus ZenBook with Windows 10. To login, you have click on the center of the screen where Microsoft show some pretty pictures from all over the world, then enter your pin number. The problem is sometimes I have to click 3 or 4 times before the little box shows up to enter the pin. I tried to turn off the pin but it didn't work. Is there another way to turn off the pin and and the pictures?

You have chosen to log in to your computer (or the person who setup your Zenbook set it up that way) by entering your PIN.  In any case, you must still wait for your computer to get to the point where it is paying attention to you after you turning it on.  There is always a delay of up to several minutes after you turn on your computer while the computer does some housekeeping, just as there is a delay in opening a business after the first employee shows up before the doors are open for customers.  You can speed up the process, and even skip the login process, but there will still be that delay while the computer does things like: ask the timeservers what is the date and time, load Windows and your requested environment, check for software updates, check for virus protection updates, see if there is any change in connected devices, and finally check to see who is the requested user and what does this user want for their desktop.

Sign in to follow this  

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-