JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
glcook4

Public airport Wifi

Having trouble hooking up to public airport wifi, as well as gogo internet on the airplane. Keeps saying it is an  unsesecure  network or there is some issue with the proxy settings. It will not give me the option to access it anyway. I do not know or understand what to change on the proxy settings, even though I tried with no help. Sometimes it does work but when it does not it is so frustrating because I need to get on whether it is secure or not. I have the same issue with my Dell laptop XPS9365 windows 10 trying both edge & chrome, & with my IPhone 7plus safari. No problem on my home network. I have tried changing firewall & virus settings but no help. There must be some setting I am missing. Please help?

First, airport and airplane WiFi are NOT secure!  Any communications with banking or financial institutions would probably be blocked by those institutions if detected because there would be no way to tell who might be monitoring your communications.  If your signal is partially blocked or fades, that would also be detected as a failure of security as well.  Chrome, Firefox, and Edge browsers block access to sites which require https access if the protocol cannot be successfully negotiated.

Generally, anything more than checking email or messaging apps may be blocked by your software, regardless of anti-virus or firewall settings.

Sign in to follow this  

-advertisement-