JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
tnt92fox

slideshow to DVD software

I have many photos from a trip to Israel that I want to put in a slideshow and then burn to a DVD. I'd like the ability to rearrange the photos, choose the slide timing (up to about 30 seconds), add frames with titles, add music, and then produce the slideshow in a format that will play on a DVD player. Does anyone know of a software program that will do all this? (W10 pc)

I used Cyberlink PhotoDirector to produce a slideshow, but it produced in MP4 format, that won't play on a DVD player.

There are several free programs available, and https://www.digitalcitizen.life/best-free-alternatives-windows-dvd-maker this article is probably a good summary of the presently available Windows 10 alternatives which can take your MP4 video and wrap it in menus and guide you to burn the DVD which will play on a commercial DVD player.

Sign in to follow this  

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-