JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Sign in to follow this  
rogerlee42

File backup software

Is Kim still recommending Carbonite as the best file backup option? I need to renew my subscription, and I'm wondering if I should do that or consider something else. If she is no longer recommending Carbonite, what is her current recommendation for backing up files? 

Thanks CW. I will switch to iDrive. Do you know if iDrive and Carbonite can be on a computer at the same time? I'd like to order iDrive and get it going before I cancel Carbonite. Is that something I can do? If not, and since iDrive offers multiple device backup, could I put iDrive on a computer that doesn't have Carbonite installed, then add the other devices (including the computer that currently has Carbonite) to iDrive before cancelling Carbonite ? 

Sign in to follow this  

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-