JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.

I have several items of Kim's newsletter offerings checked on my profile to be sent to me. I have not been getting them for some time now. Everytime I check my settings, these items are still selected. What do I need to do to receive these email messages in my Inbox? 

You may have to check your spam or junk mail folders on your email program/mail provider or add Kim's addresses to your white list/remove her addresses from your email blacklist.

Hi Rogerlee42,

It looks like we spoke to you by email and were able to resolve this issue but if you, or anyone else, has issues again with receiving the newsletters, please contact customer service. We may need to reset your subscription if the newsletters had delivery issues in the past.

You can reach customer service at support@komando.com or by phone at 1-800-566-2636. We are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mountain Standard Time. While we do try to monitor the forums for customer issues, you will receive a response faster by contacting us directly.

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-