JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
aakira

How to stop Windows 10 from constantly restarting without warning

I've seen this problem all over the place at Microsoft forums but Microsoft doesn't seem interested in fixing this. I can be using my Win 10 laptop and at least once a day, it will restart in the middle of my work without warning & this is in spite of setting the Update/Restart settings to not do this.

The workstations I use at my business do not have this problem so is it just with the personal version of Windows 10? I never had this problem with Win7! I'm tired of losing my work because this OS just decides to restart itself whenever it wants to (and only a few times is it related to applying patches - most of the time it's just completely for no reason!)

I use the IE browser most of the time - perhaps this is a "feature" related to IE? I will test using Chrome to see if the same behavior happens.

Can anyone on this forum offer a real, permanent solution to this problem? Does anyone know why Microsoft is not fixing this? I know I'm not the only one with this issue.

-advertisement-