JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
walkers2

Downloading Kim Komando Show Since Broken Up Into 3 One-Hour Files

Trying to download Kim Komando Show to computer so can burn to cd to listen in my car. Since the show is now being broken down into 3 files for each of the 3 hours of the show, can not find a way to download the files to my computer in order to burn. Can anyone help me with this?

I burn as an MP3 disc, so fits on 1 cd. I see there are now download buttons for each of the 3 segments, there weren't when I originally posted this. Problem solved!

walkers2,

I am glad to hear you were able to get the episodes downloaded.

If you have additional trouble, you can reach customer service at support@komando.com or by phone at 1-800-566-2636. We are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mountain Standard Time. While we do try to monitor the forums for customer issues, you will receive a response faster by contacting us directly.

-advertisement-