JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
bearrfoot

Win 10 computer won't create Boot Flashdrive

A couple years ago I bought a new Acer desktop computer with Win 10 preloaded  on it.   Best computer I've ever owned...!  Hasn't skipped a beat yet. 

So I thought it's time to do a system backup, as I did not get a Win 10 source disk with it, and have NO WAY to reinstall Windows if it crashes.  With help from a copy of "Windows 10 Step by Step" I apparently succeeded in creating a system image backup on a new hard disk, then proceeded to attempt to create a Boot Flashdrive.  There are 6 simple numbered steps in the book.  I whipped thru the first 5 with no problem.  Step number 6 says "click the CREATE button to start the process".

The result is "Windows cannot create........"  and gives NO indication of what to do next....  and not a word about it in the book either....!!

Anybody know.....?

Thanks...!

-advertisement-