JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
bearrfoot

How to uninstall a corrupted program on Win 7 computer?"

Awhile ago I downloaded and installed the AOMEI  Backupper program on my Win 7 desktop "backup" machine, just to check it out before installing it on my workhorse Win 10 machine.  It worked just fine.  I made a clone of the Win 7 system HDD, swapped it in, and it booted up just like the original.   

Then I did the same on the Win 10 machine.  NO LUCK...!  Then some time later I found a more recent version of the same program, so I tried again, using the Win 7 machine for first test.  But it would not complete the installation.  Then I realized I had not uninstalled the older program......  DUMB...!   So I tried to uninstall it, but got an error message saying the program was corrupted and could not be uninstalled (presumably by the vendor's uninstall program).

Does Windows have a way of uninstalling such a corrupted program....?

Thanks...!

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-