JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser. In order to watch videos JavaScript needs to be enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Your browser is out of date and not supported. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.

looking for online video/slideshow creator.  

Anyone know of a good online slideshow /video creator where I can put my own music track to a sequence of photos.?

The one Kim recommended (stupeflix)has gone out of business.

"Photosnack", another one I used, has closed shop also. 

I just tried another one "Light MV".. did not work..my photos would not upload to their template.

HELP PLEASE..if you will.

excellent find.. called Photostage..excellent excellent excellent.  They have some period of free use but I purchased a Premium package which you can pay for and use quarterly, I believe.  It is excellent software. I have a Mac.

I had about 20 slides to put into a slideshow - with music.  I could control time viewing slides as well as time between slides; the way slides passed in sequence; music duration;  I could add text.. This may be my only complaint in that I could not adjust text size.  But all in all it is excellent.  Definitely worth a try if anyone wants to create a top notch slide show. I saved my slide show into a .MOV file and then could send it to dropbox or could send it anywhere on social media ( which I do not use) or keep in on my computer.  I totally recommend Photostage.  They also had good customer support, when I asked them a question by e mail.

**i like to share info if I post to forums and find an answer when no one gives me one .:)

cheerio

Want to join the conversation? Become a Kim's Club member Sign in
-advertisement-